Monday, May 30, 2011

Pile of Shame

Hello again PagePeeps! I thought i would let you know that I am starting a new weekly thing called Pile of Shame. Basicly what I do is list my extensive pile of books that i need to read in the order I am going to read them in. I will be posting videos on youtube of this as well. My youtube name is TomFeltonLover64. Keep in mind that this list might change slightly because of my uncapability to stop buying books :)

Pile this week:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
       -Super excited to finish this one. Really good!
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
       -Can't wait to dive into this book! Sarah is one of my faveorite authors.
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
       -Deffinitly looking foreward to reading the sequal to the Forest of Hands and Teeth.
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
       -Excited to read this one! Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment