Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Hey PagePeeps! I thought I would start doing another weekly thing called Teaser Tuesday. Basicly, I flip to a random page in the book I'm reading and choose a sentense or two to share with you. A sentense that will get you hooked or make you want to read the book. If you want to participate in this make sure that the sentense doesn't contain any spoilers!

The Forest of Hands and Teeth:

I have taken to spending most of my time up on the porch on the third floor, a place where Travis can't reach me because of his leg. I don't know what he does all day as I sit on the edge of the wooden boards, my legs dangling out in the air above the unconcicrated below. It's been a hot and dry summer, and every afternoon I wait for the rain that never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment